Saturday, April 30, 2011

Clarifaction

Let me be clear on something real quick, as I look at the title of my Blog, and see that I could be taken as a complete jack ass with it..

   When I put the title up there, saying "hole" I do not, at any point in time, regard the community at large, as hole. However, there are those individuals, whether it is by accident, or all out honest effort, these people drag down the community with them. As they go about their business, posting their.....own ideas, if you want to call them that, causing people to reply in kind. Now, I am pretty sure that most of us are folks that use common sense, and normally would attempt to reply in a manner that we would like to be replied to. However, our posts usually start off "dear loser, lrn 2 reed stickies".
 

  But I digress. Please, try to use a modicum of common sense, and count to 10000 before you post something, lest you become like those that you detest.


  Part 2 of my Community of Experts will be coming soon, just after I take some time to look into a few things, I do not want to go off without somethings to back myself up, lest I become like those that I am talking about.

 Happy Gaming folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment