Sunday, June 26, 2011

Best in show....part duexin' it again

 Now that I have had a chance to clear the old noggin out, I can carry on with this article.

 I think the point I am trying to make is that the credibility of a site or journalist that goes ahead and makes a 'trailer' a nomination for best of (insert your fave expo here), is shot all to hell..... in fact, it was eaten by a cat and crapped out, into mud. And stepped on. And dragged through more crap. And dropped into a sewer.
 I think both gametrailers.com and G4TV have some issues. Taking money for a nomination or a best in show award, or taking 'first hands on' or anything like a favour, to me, just......sigh.

 /anger off

 To me, a person who is making a living on reporting, or being a journalist, should maintain a level of integrity and remain impartial. Unbiased. Non-partisan. Just give me the facts. Dont bother with your opinion, its tainted.

 gametrailers.com - up yours, seriously....you people, are a bunch of asses,.

 G4TV - Adam Sessler....drop the gushing fanboi act! Someone replace him....maybe bring back Olivia Munn  to the show....Sara Underwood full time host?
               Moragn Webb -...........umm....spanking?

 Happy Morganing....er..spank.....er...gaming...

 PS - I know that this article didnt make a whole deal of sense. For some reason, I had a hard time putting this one down into words. Its nothing to do with anger, its just having to decide what is worse, the fact they did it, and have done, and will continue to do it, or the fact that they have been caught doing it, and will flaunt it in front of people who are fans, and will continue to do so.... there by destroying any credibility they might have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment