Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bleh

Nothing really new and interesting to go on about. With the E3 (Electronic and Entertainment Expo) happening in about one weeks time, I am sure I will have more to talk about down the road.
 Current speculation is the Bioware will give us a release date for Star Wars : The Old Republic, and something that Blizzard is working on. Honestly, I couldnt care less what Blizz does, other than a release for Diablo 3. SOE will more than likely bring out Planetside 2, and maybe something on Everquest 3.  Yes, EQ3. Two more titles for SOE to bring out, then forget about. Why do they bother?
 
 I'm pretty sure that there will be more going on at E3 than that, but in all seriousness, I can't be bothered. Hop on over to e3expo.com and have a look for yourself. A good number of exhibitors will be on hand. Might be something else there that you will like. Hoping to be able to go to E3 some year, and be able to report on the goings on, would be very interesting.

  In the mean time, I am going to look at setting up a blog based on SWTOR. Not sure what my content is going to be on, or if I will go ahead and do it. Time will tell.

 Oh, cynicalbrit posted his latest podcast, very good stuff. He goes more into in rage on Blizzard in a little more detail. Head over to cynicalbrit.com and give a listen. I personally enjoy his work.

 ..and I'm out for now


 Happy Gaming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment